Beneath the Broken Sword Wrap!

And with two great sessions, Beneath the Broken Sword is a wrap! That intro scenario certainly went quicker than I thought it would. Having rolled some really strong stats for my Scout, Thorandyl had a few tricky fights, but once he had all his gear and was in full fighting form he was an unstoppable force. Definitely had fun with the quick combat and interesting scenario presented in the Runecairn Wardensaga book. We will definitely be returning to Thorandyl and Runecairn in the future, where I'll be using the included solo rules to generate some fun adventures for our scout. 

In the meantime, I am on to my next adventures and next systems. Coming up for October, I'll be posting a spooky special scenario, where I run a play through of the horror solo journalling game Carved by the Garden! While this wasn't my next planned game, I found this game, read through it, and am excited to have a bit of a jaunt into the journal-based side of solo roleplaying as we enter that wonderful, spooky time of year, October! 
 
After this quick one shot I'll be venturing into my next system. This time we'll be giving Dragonbane a try as we explore the included solo campaign Alone in Deepfall Breach. I believe this next campaign will run much longer than my quick foray into Runecairn, so settle in as we tackle these next few games through the end of the year!

Thanks for reading! 
 
-The Solo Rambler

Comments